P2Pah WoTLK:it's not the most optimal method

Emilylowes

Practice with a dummy ad target and you'll be able to improve it and this way, it will be more beneficial for you. If you don't, the ones that are hypergraphs will be there. If you also have low ping , and you're playing flawlessly, then be sure that you don't need to make use of the no channeling macro.

However, keep in mindthat quite simple to clip these just in case you feel the feeling that everything is popping and you're in you're in a rush. castings are actually fast. Arcane Missiles take about 1.2 seconds or so when we gain more speed. It's pretty simple to clip that fifth missile, and they could be quite a lot.

Therefore, I suggest using gentle channeling. I believe it's a simpler way to play with and is likely to be more consistent, however it's not the most optimal method. It's more of the type of sure-fire method, so you can go either way, you know it's entirely up to you.

I would suggest using no challenges as I've found it quite easy to hit that fifth missile even if you're not paying attention. I mean, you are able to focus on doing this, but if there's lots going on and you're having to like call or whatever which could result in the missiles being clipped.

Buy WoTLK Gold, cheap WOW WoTLK Classic Gold for US/EU Servers at P2Pah, fast delivery, low prices, safe transaction, 24/7 online support, and huge stock, all provided by https://www.p2pah.com/wow-wotlk-classic-gold.html
Оставить комментарий
Имя или ник:
Комментарий: